Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dog the Bounty Hunter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dog the Bounty Hunter

    It comes on at 9pm on Tuesdays on A&E. Does anyones else watch this? Its a pretty interesting show.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    I like the show, but dog's ol lady scares the hell outta me. If i was the con, i'd rather fight dog than his old lady.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    LoL..I agree she looks like one tough lady!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    I like the show a lot. I whatch every change I get.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ladycat_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    I watch it. I think it is a pretty cool show.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    I heard he was facing life in prison for murder but they gave him another chance. so he became the Bounty Hunter.. any truth to that?

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    i watch it sometimes but not on a regular basics

  8. #8
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    Love the show...don't miss an episode..

    Could you imagine what Beth would be like in bed??..OMG!!!! She would break me in half [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter

    Bounty hunters = police academy dropouts.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •